It is not abnormal to want to feel disconnected for a while. Especially after a pretty long day and you just want to stay away from all the calls, setting your phone on Do Not Disturb should be the way to go.
If you are unfamiliar with how to get it set up on your IOS device, just follow these steps below;
- Go to your settings on your home screen
- You’d spot different panels, select the one that says “do not disturb”
- Turn the toggle on if its turned off
- Below the do not disturb toggle, you’d see a “scheduled” panel, turn the toggle on.
- Then, set a time frame for when and how long you;d like the do not disturb feature to be activated.
You can also activate your do not disturb feature to come up automatically when you’re driving, pretty neat right?